Saturday, January 5, 2013

Message From Micheal Jones

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. My name is Michael Jones Jr, a merchant, I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous and now, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which is the huge cash deposit that I have with security firm Abroad .I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good heart.

Remain blessed.

Michael Jones Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment