Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Invitation: CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME

When:
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
4:30a - 5:30a (GMT+00:00)
From:
stanleyhall12@yahoo.com
Message:
Good Day,

I am Mr Stanley Hall, a citizen of Haiti. I

have some reasonable and
verifiable funds which I want to invest in

your country with you as my
managing partner. Although I have an age

long interest in the Real Estate
business, I would however rely on your

advise on any profitable/low risk
business venture since you as a citizen of

your country would be more
accurate as to the best type of business to

venture into.Should this
proposal be of any interest to you, please

do not hesitate to contact me
immediately on (stanleyhall12@yahoo.com) I

will provide the complete details of
this business proposal as soon as I hear

from you .
best Regards,
Stanley Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment