Wednesday, July 10, 2013

YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY.

I am Mr. Mark Roland, I am an international fund payment manager with the Barclays Bank London, I took my time to investigate your fund payment and found out that your payment was delayed and invested in a high Interest Fund Placement by the then directors.
 
You will find it very difficult to believe that these directors has been making money with your funds, treading with it since they have frustrated you and pushed funds into a high interest fund placement.
 
I can help you receive your funds, this is what am good at, am an expert payment manager and top ranking AA with the European & American banks holding a top payouts record.
 
I will start by paying you the resent interest made (US$2,650,000.00) then we will take about getting the deposited funds recalled and transferred to you.
 
I will have your US$2,650 Million transferred into a local Bank in your country, then fly down to have it transferred into your account locally.
 
Do get back to me so that I can start immediately.
 
Mr. Mark Roland.
International Fund Manager
E-mail: mark.roland1@aol.com
Tel: +447024082228
 

No comments:

Post a Comment